SALPN Annual Licensure Audit
Each year the Saskatchewan Association of Licensed Practical Nurses (SALPN) conducts Licensure Audits of a random group of its members. The purpose of these audits is to verify the accuracy of information provided annually on renewal. This year 20% of the SALPN membership will be audited.
If you were selected for any of the SALPN's annual audits, please review the information below:
Criminal Record Check Audit
- Obtain a new updated criminal record check from your local Police Service/Department or local RCMP Detachment;
· Upload a copy of the criminal record check and receipt of payment (if applicable) to your SALPN Member Portal at; https://salpnv6.alinityapp.com/Client
· Once the criminal record check is reviewed and deemed satisfactory, the SALPN will issue a ‘completion letter’;
· If there was a cost associated with the criminal record check search, please upload the receipt of payment and the SALPN will provide reimbursement.
Please view the SALPN Criminal Record Check audit tutorial video here.
Continuing Education Portfolio Hours Audit
- Upload the documentation verifying your CEPs directly to your SALPN Member Portal at; https://salpnv6.alinityapp.com/Client
· Verification examples are:
- certificate of attendance, e-learning, etc.
- instructor signature and date of education
- employer verified participation sign in sheet
- verification letters from employers, committee chairperson
Once the documents are reviewed and deemed satisfactory, the SALPN will issue a ‘completion letter’ via email.
Please view the SALPN CEP audit tutorial video here.
Practice Hours Audit
- Provide the ‘Practice Hours Audit’ form to your:
- Payroll or Human Resource Department
for each facility, hospital, institution, etc that you were employed within the year;
· Once the form is completed and returned to you, upload the completed verification(s) directly to your SALPN Member Portal at; https://salpnv6.alinityapp.com/Client. If additional forms are required, please click here.
· Once the documents are reviewed and deemed satisfactory, the SALPN will issue a ‘completion letter’.
Please view the SALPN Practice Hours audit tutorial video here.
LPNs who fail to comply with the audit request will be forwarded on to the SALPN Counselling & Investigation Committee for further review.