The Pre-Authorized Payment Plan (PPP) is a pre-payment option that permits members of the SALPN the opportunity to pay their 2018 Licensure Renewal fee in 8 monthly payments of $51.00 withdrawn from their bank account. The PPP is payment made in advance for the next licensure year (pay in 2017 for 2018 license)
The withdrawal payments will begin March 15th and end October 15th. All Subscribers to this program must continue to meet all licensure requirements and submit their online renewal for 2017.
- Subscribers must currently hold a Practicing or GLPN license or Non-Practicing Certification to be eligible for the PPP.
- Subscriber’s bank account will be automatically debited as per the payment schedule below.
- Subscribers will be charged an additional $1.00 per month to enroll in this service.
- If a payment is returned NSF on the 15th of the month the amount owed will be added to the amount withdrawn the following month. If payment is returned NSF a $50 fee will be charged and you will be removed from the program.
- If you have had two (2) NSF’s or your bank account is closed without notice, you will automatically be cancelled from the PPP and the SALPN will issue a refund for the amount withdrawn to date less a $25 administration fee.
Banking Information Changes
- Changes in banking information must be submitted in writing seven (7) days prior to the scheduled withdrawal date along with a new “VOIDED” cheque.
A PPP subscription may be cancelled with a written request. This request must be received seven (7) days prior to the scheduled withdrawal date. The SALPN will charge a $25 administration fee to refund payments withdrawn up to the date of cancellation.
|Total Collected as of