PURPOSE OF EDUCATION GRANTS:
To support or supplement the cost of delivering education in a localized area for the purpose of, enhancing the knowledge, skill, ability and
judgment of LPNs and other health care practitioners.
Examples of applicable uses include:
• Education Days
• Lunch and Learn Sessions
• Webinars; requiring group subscription
Examples outside of the accepted criteria:
• Staff Functions
• Individual Tuitions
• Professional Advocacy Efforts
GRANTS WILL BE APPROVED BASED ON THE FOLLOWING PRINCIPLES:
• The education will benefit a group of health care practitioners, including LPNs;
• The education will contribute to the provision of safe, competent, ethical care;
• Submission of attached application form meeting the established criteria.
*All approved grants will be subject to the availability of funds. Upon approval and activity completion, group(s) may be required to submit a
report summarizing their progress, potential next steps, associated expenditures & revenues, as well as any other related information as
requested (minutes, etc.).