Read the latest from the SALPN
August 26, 2020 – For SALPN Members:
Recognition of COVID-19 Learning for CEP Hours – How to report workplace learning
- Resumption of LPN Services
- Emergency Registration and Licensure
- SALPN Council Update
- CEP Activities
- 2020 Licensure Audit
- Reminder: Foot Care Nurses
- A message to SALPN from Health Canada and the Public Health Agency of Canada
- Emergency Licensure
- Independent Practice during the pandemic
- Annual CEP requirements are not affected by the pandemic
- Who to contact at SALPN
- SALPN’s Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- The COVID-19 Pandemic is a rapidly evolving situation affecting every individual, group, family, and organization in society. The SALPN is accountable to the public through the Minister of Health. The SALPN Council and staff have worked diligently to ensure our responsibilities and obligations are fulfilled.
- Emergency Status Change – Non-Practicing to Practicing
- Discontinuation of Non-Essential Services provided by Independently Practicing LPN’s during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- SALPN Enacts COVID-19 Precautions
- Licensure Audit
- 2020 Conference
- 2020 Annual General Meeting
- Council Nominations & Live Webinar
- For SALPN Members: SALPN Enacts COVID-19 Precautions
- For SALPN Members
The Government of Saskatchewan website is reliable and provides robust and current information related to the status of the virus and the approach to managing it in Saskatchewan. Saskatchewan’s source of information, for healthcare providers and the public about COVID-19, is available from www.saskatchewan.ca/coronavirus.
Please review these sources to familiarize yourself with the factual details of the virus, and the measures that you can take to ‘flatten the curve’.
April 23, 2020 – Plan and Phases of Re-opening Saskatchewan
The Government of Canada’s website specific to health care providers is available at www.canada.ca.
July 6, 2020 – Health Canada COVID-19 web updates to industry_07.06.2020
May 21, 2020 – What’s new on the COVID-19 Health Product Industry
April 25, 2020 – COVID-19 Health Product Industry
April 19, 2020 – What Health Professionals Need to Know
The Saskatchewan Health Authority is the largest organization in Saskatchewan, employing over 40,000 employees and physicians responsible for the delivery of high quality and timely health care for the entire province. Remember to also visit the Government of Saskatchewan’s COVID-19 webpage for the most up-to-date information, self-assessment tool, testing information and risk level in Saskatchewan.
April 18, 2020 – Precautionary Health Advisory for Northern Saskatchewan
April 17, 2020 – Saskatchewan Chief Medical Health Officer Public Health Order
April 17, 2020 – COVID-19 PPE Bulletin
April 17, 2020 – Primary Care – CONTINUOUS*and EXTENDED USE* PPE GUIDELINES
April 15, 2020 – Wellness and Support Presentation