PURPOSE OF EDUCATION GRANTS:
To support or supplement the cost of delivering education in a localized area for the purpose of, enhancing the knowledge, skill, ability and judgment of LPNs and other health care practitioners.
Examples of applicable uses include:
• Education Days
• Lunch and Learn Sessions
• Webinars; requiring group subscription
Examples outside of the accepted criteria:
• Staff Functions
• Individual Tuitions
• Professional Advocacy Efforts
GRANTS WILL BE APPROVED BASED ON THE FOLLOWING PRINCIPLES:
• The education will benefit a group of health care practitioners, including LPNs;
• The education will contribute to the provision of safe, competent, ethical care;
• Submission of attached application form meeting the established criteria.
*All approved grants will be subject to the availability of funds. Upon approval and activity completion, group(s) may be required to submit a report summarizing their progress, potential next steps, associated expenditures & revenues, as well as any other related information as requested (minutes, etc.).
SALPN on Twitter
2208 E Victoria Ave
Canada S4N 7B9
Toll Free: 888-257-2576
SALPN acknowledges the organization resides on traditional land, referred to as Treaty 4 Territory, the original lands of the Cree, Ojibwe, Salteaux, Dakota, Nakota, Lakota and on the homeland of the Métis Nation. We honour and respect the treaties that were made on all territories and are committed to our partnership with Indigenous Nations in the spirit of reconciliation and collaboration.