The SALPN reviews, assesses, approves, or denies registration and licensure applications per The Licensed Practical Nurses Act, 2000, and the Regulatory Bylaws.
If you disagree with the decision of the Registrar, you can submit an application to the SALPN Council requesting a review of the decision. There is no charge to submit a review application request.
Applicant Responsibilities – Submitting a Request for Review
- Submit a letter by regular mail or email within thirty (30) days of receiving the Registrar’s decision.
- Ensure the letter includes the reason(s) why you believe the Registrar’s decision was made in error.
- Provide supporting documentation.
Applications by Mail, send to:
2208 Victoria Ave. E
Regina, SK S4N 7B9
Applications by Email, send to:
The Council will:
- Allow the applicant to make a verbal presentation to the Council at:
- Their next scheduled meeting, or,
- At another date or time after consultation with the applicant
- Respond to the review by either:
- Directing the Registrar to amend the original decision, or
- Confirming the Registrar’s decision as correct.
- Inform the applicant of its decision in writing.
Click here to review the SALPN’s Review of the Registrar’s Registration and Licensure Decisions Policy.