Are you currently enrolled in a Practical Nursing Education Program in Saskatchewan? If so, the Saskatchewan Association of Licensed Practical Nurses (SALPN) has an opportunity for you - Student Membership!
Joining the SALPN as a student member will provide you with early access to important SALPN or nursing-related information as you progress through your Practical Nursing Education program. Information will be issued regularly by email and will include some of the following valuable topics
- SALPN’s mandate of public protection
- LPN Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics
- LPN regulation
- Practice Guidance Documents and Policies
- the CPRNE
- Registration and Licensure
- and much more!
Student membership is not a license to practice but does allow you to:
- attend and participate, but not vote, at all meetings of the SALPN, such as at the Annual General Meeting
- to receive notices and newsletters from the SALPN
There is no cost for the student membership enrollment, so sign-up soon to learn more about the SALPN!
2208 E Victoria Ave
Canada S4N 7B9
Toll Free: 888-257-2576
SALPN acknowledges the organization resides on traditional land, referred to as Treaty 4 Territory, the original lands of the Cree, Ojibwe, Salteaux, Dakota, Nakota, Lakota and on the homeland of the Métis Nation. We honour and respect the treaties that were made on all territories and are committed to our partnership with Indigenous Nations in the spirit of reconciliation and collaboration.