Are you currently enrolled in a Practical Nursing Education Program in Saskatchewan? If so, the Saskatchewan Association of Licensed Practical Nurses (SALPN) has an opportunity for you - Student Membership!
Joining the SALPN as a student member will provide you with early access to important SALPN or nursing-related information as you progress through your Practical Nursing Education program. Information will be issued regularly by email and will include some of the following valuable topics
- SALPN’s mandate of public protection
- LPN Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics
- LPN regulation
- Practice Guidance Documents and Policies
- the CPRNE
- Registration and Licensure
- and much more!
Student membership is not a license to practice but does allow you to:
- attend and participate, but not vote, at all meetings of the SALPN, such as at the Annual General Meeting
- to receive notices and newsletters from the SALPN